AU student photo ID cards
- ID cards are issued initially and once the ID cards are issued, they are valid each term the student is enrolled.
- ID cards are necessary to obtain a parking permit, check out books from the library, cash a check, access FERPA protected information and do a host of other things on campus.
- During the school year, photo IDs can be made at Campus Public Safety from 9:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. seven days a week.
Replacement charge for lost or damaged card
- Resident Students: $35 fee
- Non-resident Students: $25 fee
- A driver’s license or a state issued photo identification card.
- Documentation from Aurora University which includes your AU ID number or via WebAdvisor on your smartphone.
- Resident students must obtain a Prox Card Authorization slip from a residence hall director.