Plus One Graduate Degree Programs
Aurora University’s Plus One graduate programs allow you to complete your master’s degree in one year. The program begins in June and finishes the following May. Through AU's Plus One programs, you will:
- Gain professional growth opportunities. You’ll participate in a premier internship, portfolio project, or high-impact learning experience, along with networking opportunities with area businesses and organizations.
- Increase your earning and management potential. U.S. workers holding a master’s degree earn 20 percent more in average annual salary than those with a bachelor’s degree.*
- Develop the skills that employers seek. You’ll learn advanced concepts, along with critical-thinking and decision-making skills, from top-notch faculty with real-world experience.
Choose from the following programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS)
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing and Design (MS)
- Master of Science in Exercise Science (MS)
This is a chance to jump start your career. Day one after you graduate, you can start your master’s degree and be done in a year.Toby Arquette, Dunham School Dean
Jacqueline Babb, assistant professor and director of graduate studies at the Dunham School of Business and Public Policy, describes three reasons to pursue an accelerated graduate degree at AU and outlines the factors that set AU Plus One graduates apart from their peers.