Plus One Graduate Degree Programs
Aurora University’s Plus One graduate programs allow you to complete your master’s degree in one year. The program begins in June and finishes the following May. Through AU's Plus One programs, you will:
- Gain professional growth opportunities. You'll participate in a premier internship, resume-building activities, and networking and professional development opportunities.
- Increase your earning potential. U.S. workers holding a master’s degree earn 18 percent more in average annual salary than those with a bachelor’s degree.*
- Develop the skills and knowledge that employers seek. You’ll learn advanced concepts, along with critical thinking, leadership, and decision-making skills, from top-notch faculty with real-world experience.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2021
Choose from the following programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MA) High School Teaching License
Content Areas: Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Space Science, Economics, English, Environmental Science, Geography, History, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology and Anthropology, and Spanish
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Tracks: Digital Marketing, Healthcare, Sport Management, and Strategic Management
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS)
Concentrations: Leadership and Administration and Psychology and the Law