Plus One Graduate Degree Programs
Aurora University’s Plus One graduate programs allow you to complete your master’s degree in one year. The program begins in June and finishes the following May. Through AU's Plus One programs, you will:
- Gain professional growth opportunities. You'll participate in a premier internship, portfolio project, student teaching, or high-impact learning experience, along with networking opportunities with area businesses, schools, and organizations.
- Increase your earning and management potential. U.S. workers holding a master’s degree earn 20 percent more in average annual salary than those with a bachelor’s degree.*
- Develop the skills that employers seek. You’ll learn advanced concepts, along with critical-thinking and decision-making skills, from top-notch faculty with real-world experience.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics
Choose from the following programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Tracks: Business Management, Digital Marketing, Healthcare, and Sport Management
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS)
- Master of Science in Exercise Science (MS)
This is a chance to jump start your career. Day one after you graduate, you can start your master’s degree and be done in a year.Toby Arquette, Dunham School Dean