Business Administration (MBA)
Why earn your MBA at Aurora University?
You can earn your MBA in one year through Aurora University's streamlined MBA Plus One program. An MBA from AU will help you develop the business skills and experience you need to accelerate your career and learn to be an effective leader.
Aurora University’s MBA Plus One is a full-time, one-year program that begins in June and finishes the following May. Classes are held during the day on the main AU campus.
The MBA Plus One program offers a comprehensive curriculum designed to give you a broad understanding of business operations and hone your problem-solving and team-building skills. You’ll apply business theory and research to current business trends and real-world case studies, and you’ll learn from professors who are established experts in their industries.
At AU, you can focus your MBA experience by choosing one of four tracks:
- Digital Marketing: Designed for students who seek to master communication in a digital world.
- Healthcare: Designed for students who seek leadership opportunities at the intersection of business and healthcare.
- Sport Management: Designed for students who aspire to work in the amateur, collegiate, or professional sports industry.
- Strategic Management: Designed for students who want to help organizations sustain a competitive advantage and achieve business goals.
As an MBA student at Aurora University, you will:
The program matched me with an internship I was passionate about. I got the opportunity to intern for a global live-event company, and I was able to direct my class knowledge to my projects.Jamie Lopez, MBA Plus One '20
Internships are built into AU's MBA program. You will have the opportunity to work with a company or organization in your field of interest that will help you gain valuable experience and connections. These immersive internships will help you enhance your problem-solving and analytical skills and clarify your work goals.
Where our students intern
- F.H. Paschen
- Hurricane Junior Golf Tour
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kellogg's Co.
- Plante Moran
- TD Ameritrade
- U.S. Senator Richard J. Durbin's Office
- VNA Health Care
Where our recent graduates work
- ALDI U.S. Corporate
- Cintas Corp.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Morgan Stanley
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- Starcom Worldwide Inc.
- Wintrust Financial Corp.
- Zurich American Insurance Company