Everything that we do is about empowering you to succeed. At AU, you'll find advisors, counselors and staff who are dedicated to helping you chart your future, ensuring your health and safety and assisting you with your academic and extracurricular experiences.
- Center for Student Success: Your student success advisor will help you choose your courses, select or change a major and discuss your career and personal goals.
- Spartan Shop Bookstore: Purchase your textbooks, supplies and gear, rent digital books and textbooks and purchase software.
- Student Employment: Find on- and off-campus employment and federal work study opportunities.
- Academic Support Center: Meet with a professional or peer tutor, participate in group study sessions, and learn study skills
- Disability Resource Office: The DRO ensures that disabled students have equitable access and participation in the university’s curriculum, services and activities. Contact the DRO to discuss testing adjustments, classroom modifications, course materials in an accessible format or access to assistive technology.
- Center for Graduate Studies: Your recruiter can provide information on graduate programs, assistance during the admission process, personalized academic advising and success strategies for adult students.
- Campus Public Safety: Our uniformed officers ensure the safety and security of the AU community. In case of an emergency, dial 630-844-5450, x555 from a campus phone, or 911.
- Health Services: The purpose of Health Services is to support, promote, and improve the physical, mental, and emotional health and well-being of Aurora University students.
- Counseling and Psychological Services: Our professional counselors are here to help you cope with emotional, social or psychological concerns that you may experience during your college years
- Dining Services