Aurora University Parking Restrictions
- When cones have been placed in the following parking lots to assist in snow removal, please do not remove them: Vago North, Vago South, Southlawn, Institute, and STEM school.
- In the event of a snowfall that exceeds 2” accumulation, students are expected to monitor their email for instructions regarding overnight parking. All students will be expected to abide by parking announcements to facilitate snow removal.
City of Aurora Parking Restrictions
- If there are two or more inches of snow on the city streets, vehicles must be moved to allow plowing of all City of Aurora roadways. This parking restriction remains in effect until snow removal is complete.
- Vehicles left unattended for at least 48 hours are subject to ticket and/or tow.
- All parked vehicles must be a minimum of five (5) feet away from all driveways on City of Aurora streets.
Aurora Township Parking Restrictions
South of Prairie Street between Randall Road and Terry Place
- If there are two or more inches of snow on the township streets, vehicles must be moved to allow plowing of the roadways.
- Parking is prohibited within:
- 15' of a fire hydrant
- 20' of a crosswalk at an intersection
- 30' upon the approach of a stop or yield sign.
- Blocking a residence’s private driveway