Parking Permit Registration
To register your vehicle and receive a parking permit:
- Step 1: Read the parking information.
- Step 2: Download the appropriate registration form below. Fill it out, print it, and return it to Campus Public Safety at 1405 Prairie Street. Downloading and signing the form confirms you have read and agree to the parking information.
- Step 3: Affix permit (i.e. sticker) in the lower corner of the front passenger-side windshield.
Please note the following information about permits:
- You must have a valid AU ID card to obtain a permit.
- A parking permit must be permanently affixed to ONE vehicle only and is non-transferable between vehicles. A permit must be attached to the lower, passenger side of the front windshield.
- Replacement permits will be issued for damaged, newly purchased, or traded in vehicles. To obtain a replacement permit, visit CPS.
NOTE: Downloading the vehicle registration form below confirms that you have read and agree to the parking information.