Hospitals, Immediate Care and Walk-In Care Clinics
Below is list of various health care treatment facilities near campus. Click on the facility name for hours, directions and services provided. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list and you are encourage to contact your insurance provider for benefit coverage prior to your visit.
- Amita Health Mercy Medical Center (hospital): 1325 N. Highland Ave., Aurora, IL 60506 (10 mins. from AU)
- Rush Copley Medical Center (hospital): 2000 Ogden Ave., Aurora, IL 60504 (30 mins. from AU)
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital: 300 Randall Rd., Geneva,IL 60134 (30 mins. from AU)
IMMEDIATE CARE CENTERS:
- Advocate Dreyer Immediate Care: 2285 Sequoia Drive, Aurora, IL 60506 (10 mins. from AU-near AU Orchard Center). Please note the Dreyer Immediate Care location in West Aurora (1870 W. Galena Blvd.) is no longer open.
- Edwards-Elmhurst Immediate Care: 6701 US Highway 34 (Hwy. 34 and Orchard Rd.), Oswego, IL 60543 (15 mins. from AU)
- Rush Convenient Care: 1901 West Galena Boulevard, Aurora, IL 60506
- Physicans Immediate Care: 2322 US Highway 34 (in front of Walmart), Oswego, IL 60543 (15 mins. from AU)
- Northwestern Medicine Convenient Care (formally CDH): 2635 Church Rd. (Suite 101), Aurora, IL 60502 (20 mins. from AU)
- Advocate Clinic Walgreens Take Care Clinic: 1207 N. Randall Rd., Aurora, IL 60506 (10 mins. from AU)
The following two clinics provide health care for those with little or no insurance: