COVID-19 Resources Center
Aurora University continues to closely monitor the risks of the COVID-19 pandemic to our students, faculty, and staff. Our first priority is to provide a safe and secure learning environment.
Any important news or changes to scheduled activities due to the coronavirus will be posted on the AU Campus Messages page. We will also send messages through the RAVE system, campus email, and social media to alert you to new information.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ page.
To read about plans to open the campus for spring 2021, please visit our Forward Together page.
You can find additional information and resources at the following links:
- Find daily updates on COVID-19 at the Illinois Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- What to do if you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19?
- What should I do if I need to get tested for COVID-19?
- What does it mean if I am told to quarantine or isolate?
- Social Distancing
To read archived AU messages regarding the pandemic, visit the Prior Updates page.