Aurora University Career Services connects companies and organizations throughout the Fox Valley area and beyond with talented AU students who are prepared for today’s workforce. We welcome employers interested in hiring students and alumni for internships or full-time positions.
Step 1: Contact Career Services to Get Started
- Our team is available to discuss our virtual and in-person recruitment opportunities for employers.
Step 2: Use Handshake to Recruit Students and Alumni
- AU can provide you access to Handshake, where you can:
- Post open full-time, part-time, and internship positions online.
- Search resumes of current students and alumni.
- Post announcements about upcoming career events hosted by your company (we also will advertise these internally to the AU community).
AU Career Services reserves the right to approve or deny access to its resume bank and job postings.
Step 3: Schedule On-campus Recruiting Events
- Career Services hosts a variety of on-campus recruiting events, including:
- Career Fairs.
- On-campus interviews.
- Campus Tables: Meet members of the AU community and distribute company information in an informal setting.
- Contact Career Services at 630-844-5403 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss recruitment opportunities.