Veterans and Military-Connected Students

U.S. Flag

Aurora University is proud to welcome military service members and veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. AU offers personalized support and helps to remove barriers for military-connected students through support services on campus. Aurora University offers more than 50 undergraduate majors and minors, and a wide variety of master's, doctoral degrees, and endorsements. We are here to help you every step of the way through your transition to university life.


Allison Hostetler

Allison Hostetler

Director of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs
VA School Certifying Official

Phone: 630-844-3684
Office: Eckhart Hall, Room 320

Or email

To complete the Veteran Benefit Enrollment Form, please click here.