Applying for Aid
Step 1: Get Organized
Step 2: Submit the FAFSA
- Submit FAFSA as soon as possible beginning October 1 for maximum consideration of federal, state, and institutional aid.
- Aurora University’s School Code: 001634
- Create a personal Financial Aid file with:
- FSA ID – do not share
- Federal tax filing information and W-2
- FAFSA Confirmation Page
Step 3: Respond to Requests
- FAFSA results will be reviewed by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Submit requested items in the "Required Documents" section of Self-Service.
- An offer letter will be provided to students who are admitted and submit their FAFSA and other required items, if applicable.
Step 4: Summer Financial Aid
- Complete Summer Aid Application as soon as possible after December 1.
- Make sure the applicable FAFSA is completed.
- If eligible for summer financial aid, you will receive an award letter. You will also be notified if you are not eligible for aid during the summer term.
- Submit requested items, if applicable.