All paper forms must be submitted using one of the following methods:
Secure Document Uploader
Office of Financial Aid
347 S Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
Eckhart Hall, Room 324
How to Successfully Submit Documents
How to Submit Documents Without Printing
- Option 1: Open the PDF in Adobe, and use the Fill & Sign tab to add text and place your signature using the webcam, drawn signature, or image option.
- Option 2: Convert the document to a JPEG file and complete and sign using Microsoft Paint.
How to View Submitted Documents in Your Portal
- Allow up to 48 business hours for your item to be marked as received in your student portal. Allow up to 2 weeks for your item to be fully reviewed by a counselor and processed.
- Incomplete forms will be marked as incomplete in your student portal and will be requested on your account again until a complete form is submitted.
- Include your ID number on all documents for easy identification purposes.
- Do not send items that have not been requested. We are required to review every item you submit, so turning in an unrequested item will require us to verify your FAFSA data.
Note: The information included in the documents and links below is accurate at all Aurora University locations.