Register for Classes
Freshman Year Registration
All first-year students must meet with a student success advisor in the Center for Student Success in order to register for classes. Follow the directions in the tutorial videos below for planning your courses and scheduling an appointment.
Freshman Advising Workshop Tutorial Videos
- Freshman Advising Workshop Part 1: Requirements
- Freshman Advising Workshop Part 2: Academic Evaluation
- Freshman Advising Workshop Part 3: Creating a Schedule
Freshman Advising Resources
- Okta Account Setup
- Example Academic Evaluation
- Instructions on Accessing Your Academic Evaluation and Searching for Courses
- Advising Worksheet
Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Year Registration
After completing at least 30 credits, students are able to register for courses online via WebAdvisor. Please use the resources below to assist in the registration process.