Business Administration (MBA)
Why earn a MBA degree at Aurora University?
At AU, you will develop in-demand skills that will accelerate your career. After graduation, you will be prepared to climb the corporate ladder or to run your own business. Our MBA degree is open to students with undergraduate degrees in business as well as degrees in other fields.
The Plus One Program offers a streamlined path to your master’s degree through day classes held on the main campus and at AU Orchard Center. This program is a full-time, one year program offering four track options, including business management, digital marketing, public administration, and sport management.
The online program provides learners with a dynamic and interactive learning environment in a convenient and flexible format.
- Program length: 12-24 months
- Average class size: 17 students
- Location options: Main campus and Online
- Tuition: View current rates
- Core courses in leadership, marketing, accounting, finance, and more
- Elective courses in economics, human resources, analytics, and more
- Complete the program in one year (full-time studies) or two years (part-time studies)
Experiential learning opportunities
The program is built heavily on real-world and simulated case studies. Our faculty are experts in the professional world of business and bring that knowledge to the classroom.
- Business analyst
- Information systems manager
- City manager
- Human Resources manager
- Sales manager
Get hired by the best
- Bank of America
- Best Buy
- Met Life
- Northwestern Mutual