Pathways for Neurodiversity
Aurora University's Pathways program is expanding!
We now offer support for neurodiverse students who may not have an official diagnosis of autism, and we are accepting applications for the 2024-2025 Pathways Collegiate Program.
Pathways is a multi-faceted program designed to help neurodiverse students reach their potential in their studies and in their careers. We understand that neurodiverse high school and transfer students have a pressing need for services in order to attend and succeed in college. Pathways helps fill that gap by providing the bridges students need to make successful transitions from high school to college and from college to a career.
Are you ready to apply to college? Learn about how AU is supporting neurodiverse students as they enroll in AU and earn their degree more in the section below or by visiting Pathways Collegiate Program.
Are you in high school or a recent high school graduate interested in attending college in the future? Learn more about AU’s Pre-College Pathways programs including summer camps and activities on campus throughout the year.
Do you have questions or would like more information? Please email email@example.com.
Apply for the 2024-2025 Pathways Collegiate Program
Applications to the 2024-2025 Pathways Collegiate Program are now open for neurodiverse students who have been accepted to Aurora University. Please be sure to review all requirements before beginning your application. Applications will only be reviewed when all requirements have been submitted.
To qualify for the Pathways Collegiate Program, applicants should:
- Be degree-seeking in one of Aurora University's existing majors and have cognitive skills in the average range or above.
- Demonstrate the need for support in the areas of social pragmatics and executive functioning.
- Be able to take general education academic courses with limited assistance.
- Have no aggressive incidents or threats/acts of self-harm in recent years.
- Meet the minimum ACT score of 19 or SAT score of 1010 to be considered for the program.
- Be under the age of 23 when starting the program.
If you would like to receive additional information or have questions about the Pathways Collegiate Program, click the "Inquire Here" button below. If you are ready to begin your application, click the "Apply Now" button.