Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Aurora Campus (IL)
- Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach (part-time, stipend)
- Executive Director for Digital Strategy
- Graduate Assistant for Strength and Conditioning (2020-2021)
- Information Services Librarian (part-time, 9-month position)
- Junior Security and Application Administrator
- Police Officer (sworn)
- Police Supervisor/Sergeant (sworn)
- Professional Tutor - Biology and/or Chemistry Specialist (part-time, 9-month position)
- Professional Tutor - Math Specialist (part-time, 9-month position)
- Professional Tutor - Writing Specialist (part-time evenings and Saturday, 9-month position)
- Programmer Analyst
- Test Proctor (part-time, 9 months)
Woodstock Campus (IL)No openings at the present time.
George Williams College Campus (WI)
- Administrative Assistant (Williams Bay, WI)
- Freshman Admission Counselor (Williams Bay, WI)
- Residence Hall Coordinator (Williams Bay, WI)
To apply for an open staff/administration position, please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 S. Gladstone Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.