Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Aurora Campus (IL)
- Communications Associate
- Graduate Assistant for Strength and Conditioning (2020-2021)
- Police Officer (sworn)
- Police Supervisor/Sergeant (sworn)
- Professional Tutor - Biology and/or Chemistry Specialist (part-time, 9-month position)
- Professional Tutor - Math Specialist (part-time, 9-month position)
- Professional Tutor - Writing Specialist (part-time evenings and Saturday, 9-month position)
- Programmer Analyst
- Staff Counselor/Psychologist (part-time)
- Student Success Advisor
Woodstock Campus (IL)No openings at the present time.
George Williams College Campus (WI)
- Campus Public Safety Officer - Part-time (Williams Bay, WI)
- Groundskeeper (Williams Bay, WI)
- Residence Hall Coordinator (Williams Bay, WI)
To apply for an open staff/administration position, please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 S. Gladstone Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.