Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Aurora Campus (IL)
- Academic Advisor
- Academic Records Specialist
- Campus Internship Coordinator
- Communications Manager
- Executive Assistant for Advancement
- Financial Aid Assistant
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Grant Specialist
- Information Services Librarian
- Institutional Effectiveness and Decision Support Analyst
- Junior Systems Administrator
- Police Officer Level 2
- Professional Tutor – Math (part-time, 9-month position)
- Professional Tutor – Nursing (part-time, 9-month position)
- Professional Tutor – Writing (part-time, 9-month position)
- School of Nursing Secretary
- Women's Soccer Graduate Assistant
George Williams College Location (WI)
There are currently no open positions at this location.
McHenry County College University Center
To apply for an open staff/administration position, please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 S. Gladstone Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.