Aurora University seeks talented faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. As a private institution, Aurora University expects faculty to be involved in the lives of students through mentoring, student support, enrollment initiatives, and other activities related to the college experience. To facilitate this highly interactive faculty/student relationship, the typical teaching load is three 4 credit-hour courses per semester and student advising is supported by professional staff. Evidence of successful teaching, or a strong potential for successful teaching, is required for all positions. Undergraduate faculty share in the delivery of the general education program, most often by teaching within the university's interdisciplinary core.
Aurora Campus (IL)
- Assistant Professor of Athletic Training - Tenure Track
- Assistant Professor of Autism Studies - Tenure Track
- Assistant Professor of Biology - Tenure Track
- Assistant Professor of Social Work (MSW/DSW) - Tenure Track
- Assistant Professor of Social Work (MSW Online Program) - Tenure Track
Woodstock Campus (IL)
No openings at the present time.
George Williams College Campus (WI)
- Assistant Professor of Nursing - Clinical Track (Williams Bay, WI)
- Assistant Professor of Social Work (MSW/DSW)- Tenure Track (Williams Bay, WI)
Applications must include a letter of intent including description of education, certifications held, and all relevant experience, current curriculum vitae, and contact information for three references including phone numbers (candidates will be notified prior to references being contacted). We accept resumes and CV's for open positions only. Please state the position you are applying for when submitting your information.
Faculty Search, Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs
347 S. Gladstone Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506