Your official transcript housed with Aurora University is bound by the Federal law FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974).
Aurora University has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet.
Former Students Order Here: Your signature may be required in certain cases.
Current Students Order Here: Once in WebAdvisor, select “Student”. Under "Academic Profile," select "Transcript Request."
If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge.
Credentials Inc. Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. CST/CDT
The student assumes all responsibility for the following:
- Ensuring that the recipient can and will accept the chosen method of transcript delivery;
- Providing the correct mailing address and/or email address;
- Meeting the recipient's deadlines for submission of the transcript;
- Ensuring that the recipient opens any electronic transcript within 30 days.
Effective October 12, 2017: Official transcripts are $5 per copy.
All over-the-counter transcripts — defined as same-day service —cost $25 per transcript.
We accept debit, MasterCard, Visa, Discover online; and personal checks or cash in person.
The Office of the Registrar does not issue unofficial transcripts. Current students may print their unofficial academic records from WebAdvisor.
- Academic dismissal is reported on all transcripts.
- Transcripts will be withheld until the student's financial record with the university is clear.