Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar manages all transcript requests, enrollment verifications and campus room reservations. We do not process course registration for undergraduate, graduate or adult degree-completion students.
First floor, Eckhart Hall
Academic Year: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Transcripts will be processed from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registration for classes
At AU, our academic advisors will meet with you in person to plan your academic schedules, register you for classes and help you decide on a major. Upperclassmen may register for courses online, but are encouraged to consult with their advisors before registering.
- Degree-seeking freshmen and sophomores: Contact the Center for Student Success.
- Degree-seeking juniors and seniors: Contact the Center for Student Success or register online through WebAdvisor.
- Graduate students and adult degree-completion students: Contact the Center for Graduate Studies at 630-947-8955.
- AU Online: Call 888-688-1147 or text 630-473-9336.
- Current Online students: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At-large students: Contact the Registrar's Office at 630-844-5462.