Adjunct Faculty - Introductory Public Policy
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Job Summary/Basic Function:
- The primary responsibility of the individual assigned to the course will be to teach Aurora University students about introductory public policy. For the successful candidate, this includes being responsible for all elements of running a college classroom: planning lessons, classroom activities, assignments, examinations, as well as providing students with grades, feedback on their work, and responding to student inquiries.
Teaching Responsibilities include:
- Holding class
- Evaluating student work
- Entering final grades
- Responding to student emails and/or meeting requests
- Collecting relevant assignments for assessment purposes
- Master’s Degree (or)
- Relevant industry experience
- Teaching experience preferred
Work Hours: Class meets from 10:40–11:45 a.m. on M/W/F
If you were referred by a current employee of Aurora University please include the name of the employee in your submission.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.