This page is a helpful summary of information resources for faculty and students. Follow the links for details. Resources marked with the (AU only) label are accessible only on SpartaNet requiring the use of a university password. Contact Information Technology Services for details on accessing these materials.
Learning Management Resources
- Moodle is AU's online learning management system. Course shells are automatically created and populated for all AU courses and are ready for the instructors use.
- AU is a licensed user of Turnitin, an online plagiarism detection tool that has a number of other features.
- Phillips Library subscribes to a large collection of online databases, available to authorized users from both on and off campus.
- Phillips Library has an online guide to library resources and services specifically for faculty--from orientation classes to copyright, from reserves to interlibrary loan.
Academic Schedules and Self-Service
- The Academic Calendar contains information on important semester dates, deadlines, and holidays.
- The Class Schedule contains course listings by departments and semesters. These tables are updated nightly.
- The official Final Exam Schedule provides details of when exams are scheduled and the related policies for administering them.
- Use Self-Service to place a requisition for textbooks for your classes through the AU bookstore. This form can also be used to communicate with Information Technology Services about special software required for the labs.
- Self-Service is the web-based interface to Datatel Colleague, AU's administrative database application. Information for faculty includes course assignments, grades, and advising lists. (Regular faculty access only.)