Accepted Transfer Students
Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Aurora University!
Take the next step toward transforming your life at AU:
- Make your deposit: Secure your spot in your courses by making your tuition deposit.
- Plan your finances: Complete the FAFSA and contact the Office of Financial Aid to help you navigate the financial aid process.
- Contact your admission representative: Schedule a meeting with your admission representative to determine how your credits from your previous coursework will be transferred to AU.
- Attend transfer student orientation: You will receive information in the mail about Discover AU, our orientation for transfer students.
- Register for classes: Schedule your appointment with your academic advisor to register for classes by calling 630-844-6870.
- Explore housing options: Limited space is available on campus for our transfer students. If you're interested in living in one of our residence halls, be sure to submit your housing contract and make your deposit as soon as possible. Thinking about living off-campus? Check out off-campus housing options.
- Talk to your admission representative: We can answer all of your questions and help you decide if AU is the perfect fit. Contact the Office of Admission at 800-742-5281, 630-844-5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect with admitted students: Join our Facebook group to connect with other students who are making their college decisions.
- Visit campus: Schedule a tour or attend an upcoming open house to explore campus, meet our faculty and students, and learn more about our academic programs.