Discover how your courses transfer to AU.
Use our Transfer Evaluation System to see how classes at all current or former colleges/universities may transfer to Aurora University.
Don't see your school or course listed? We are continuously updating our system and would be happy to review your transcript to determine how your prior coursework transfers to AU. If you cannot find the information you need on how your classes will transfer through the Transfer Evaluation System, please submit your unofficial transcripts through the button below.
- U.S. College/University
- Only credit earned at regionally accredited schools or at schools accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) recognized accrediting bodies is considered for transfer through the normal process.
- Specific official certified evaluations of all academic transcripts of college-level credit from schools attended outside of the United States must be evaluated by one of the following companies: Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) OR World Education Service (WES). All evaluations must be sent directly to the Office of Admission by one of the two companies noted below. Students that have attended schools outside of the United States that provide academic transcripts in English may be waived from providing a foreign transcript evaluation.
- If evaluating transcripts with Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) evaluations type must be a Course-by-Course Evaluation with original and/or authenticated education documents.
- If evaluating transcripts with World Education Service (WES), evaluation type must be an Evaluation Report and Verified Transcripts.
- Military transcripts can be ordered from JST: Joint Services Transcript
- Life/Vocational Experience Credit
- Aurora University recognizes the validity of college-level learning achieved in settings other than accredited institutions of higher education, provided that this nontraditional learning is validated in accordance with generally recognized standards of good practice and awarded through the processes provided in the university’s academic regulations. Please review the Undergraduate/Graduate Regulations and Policies catalog for additional information.
The information in our Transfer Evaluation System (TES) is provided as a guide to how classes at your current or former school may transfer to AU. Courses are subject to change as catalogs are received or course descriptions change. Keep in mind, the final decision regarding transferable course work is made by the Office of the Registrar.