All candidates seeking admission to the Educational Technology Program must:
- have a valid Illinois professional educator license (early childhood, elementary, secondary, special PreK-12, or preschool-age 21);
- be in a current full-time teaching position, and have one or more years of teaching experience in a PreK-12 setting
Applicants to the master’s program must also submit a current resume documenting one or more years of teaching, or other educationally related fields, and current employment information, focusing on increasing student achievement.
- A completed Graduate Application for Admission
- Transcripts (official, sealed in envelope) from the last degree earned: undergraduate degree indicating a GPA of 2.75 or higher or a graduate degree indicating a GPA of 3.0 or higher, both based on a 4.0 scale. Aurora University accepts official electronic transcripts at AU-ETranscripts@aurora.edu
- A current resume documenting teaching and experience using technology to increase student achievement.
- A recommendation from your current building principal or direct supervisor.