Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Aurora University!
Take the next step toward transforming your life at AU:
- Make your deposit: Let us know that you plan on attending AU by making your tuition deposit. If you are an international student, please submit your deposit here.
- Plan your finances: Complete the FAFSA and contact the Office of Financial Aid to help you navigate the financial aid process. Use AU School Code: 001634.
- Register for Classes: Our AU4U Registration and Orientation events have concluded for the summer, but you can still register for classes if you will be coming to AU this fall. To schedule an individual advising appointment, please contact your admission counselor at 630-844-5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our goal is to create learning environments that are accessible, equitable, and inclusive, and empower students to participate in every aspect of academic and campus life. If you had an IEP or 504 plan in high school and want to learn more about accommodations at AU, check out our Disability Resource Office.
- Attend Welcome U: Our fun-filled Welcome Weekend will help you make new friends and get acquainted with the university.
- Talk to your admission representative: We can answer all of your questions and help you decide if AU is the perfect fit. Contact the Office of Admission at 630-844-5533 or email@example.com.
- Visit campus: Schedule a tour or attend an upcoming open house to explore campus, meet our faculty and students, and learn more about our academic programs.