In our master’s-level and doctoral programs, you’ll take advantage of:
- Courses offered year-round, many in eight-week modules, in full- or part-time formats.
- Small classes with expert faculty who have valuable experience as professional practitioners.
- Personalized advising to guide you throughout your academic experience and to help you on your career path.
- An affordable private education with financial aid, deferred billing, and payment plans available.
- Convenient evening, weekend, and online class options.
Admission requirements vary by academic program. Please refer to the specific degree webpage for more information on applying.
Date: Thursday - January 18, 2024
Time: 10:30 am
Location: Dunham Hall Atrium
Date: Saturday - January 20, 2024
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Tapper Hall in the Welcome Center
Date: Monday - January 22, 2024
Time: 11:00 am
Location: Lobby of Tru Blu Dining in Alumni Hall