AU Global — Travel in May and Summer with AU Faculty
Travel in May and Summer offers exciting learning opportunities that lead to academic credit.
Scheduled to meet for three weeks immediately following the spring semester, Travel in May makes it possible to take one additional course and still have time for that all-important summer job or traditional summer school classes. Travel in Summer provides an exciting experiential learning opportunity to a location off campus.
Many Travel in May and Summer classes involve traveling to a new destination either to a city in the United States or abroad. In addition, May and Summer Travel allows undergraduate students to catch up on general education requirements or get a jump start on the upcoming academic year.
Benefits of Travel in May and Summer include:
- Enjoy courses especially developed for May and Summer Travel
- Immerse yourself in a particular culture or tradition
- Concentrate on just one class
- Ease your course load during the fall or spring semester
- Stay on track for graduation
- Fulfill a prerequisite
- Complete general education courses (select classes)
Domestic Travel Course 2019
- Experience the Visual Arts and Theatre of New York City with James Kao (Art) and Stacy Parker Joyce (Theatre)
International Travel Courses 2019
- Experience Greece with Aurora University Faculty Mark Walter and Simone Quinn
- Global Sport Psychology in Ireland with Drs. Ashley Harris and Chris Pitsikoulis
- Experience Cambodia (Social Work Focus) with Drs. Meredith Harvey and Sara Johnson
International Travel Courses 2020
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Terri Schroth
Director of International Programs