The Dunham Scholars Program at Aurora University
The Dunham Scholars program is an elite Dunham School of Business and Public Policy honors program designed to provide unique experiences for high-achieving students during their four-year undergraduate education. The Dunham Scholars program is open to select incoming freshman students that will be pursuing a major within the Dunham School.
Dunham Scholars receive a $10,000 annual undergraduate scholarship, which is renewable up to four years for those who maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher (on 4.0 scale) and meet other program requirements.
Reach Your Full Potential
In the Dunham Scholars program, you’ll participate in an immersive professional development experience while completing your degree that is designed to prepare you to become a leader in your field upon graduation.
Build a Strong Foundation
As a Dunham Scholar, your four-year experience will include:
- Personalized advising, mentoring, and career coaching.
- Building your professional network through job shadowing, internships, executive panels, real-world experiences, and networking events.
- Direct admission into the Dunham School of Business and Public Policy MBA Plus One graduate program, allowing you to complete your MBA in one year immediately following your undergraduate program.
- Domestic and international travel opportunities.
- A peer mentorship program.
- Social activities with Dunham Scholar students and faculty.
You'll work with distinguished faculty who are experts in their field and can help you build your professional network. You'll find our graduates working at top companies throughout the Chicagoland area.
Chicago Police Department
Fox Valley Park District
Honda Financial Services
Johnson and Johnson
JP Morgan Chase & Co.
Modine Manufacturing Company
Navistar International Company
Rush University Medical Center
Slack and Company
Village of Glen Ellyn
Wells Fargo Bank
Interested in applying?
The deadline to apply for the 2022-2023 Dunham Scholars program is Monday, April 4, 2022. Semi-finalists will be invited for a campus-based interview competition to occur on Saturday, April 23, 2022. Please contact your admission counselor to apply. Application criteria includes:
- Admittance to Aurora University.
- 3.5 GPA or higher (on 4.0 scale).
- Completed Dunham Scholars Application.
- Selected major in Dunham School, including Accounting, Business Administration, Communication, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Finance, Graphic Design, Marketing, and Political Science and Public Policy.
- Attend Dunham Scholars Interview Day, where you will meet faculty, participate in a seminar-style interview/discussion with peers, and tour campus.
Please contact your admission counselor for additional information or schedule a meeting with Mark Petersen, Dunham Scholar program director.