Institutional Effectiveness Coordinator
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Institutional Effectiveness Coordinator will support the Institutional Effectiveness Team and University Analytics’ core purpose by coordinating and tracking planning, evaluation, and assessment activities and processes across the Aurora University community to support university-wide planning and decision-making while reporting to the Assistant to the President for Institutional Effectiveness.
- Represents Aurora University in the most positive manner with prospective, former and current students, clients, suppliers, and the community we serve. Interacts effectively with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students and other customers of our service, learns and uses operating practices of the department and Aurora University.
- Upholds the Mission Statement: Aurora University is an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning. As a teaching-centered institution, we encourage undergraduate and graduate students to discover what it takes to build meaningful and examined lives. We empower our students to achieve lasting personal and professional success.
- Handles all information with tact and discretion and recognizes the confidential nature of university business.
- Supports learning through performance of essential job functions and performing other duties and functions as necessary or as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with and gather results from departments and stakeholders throughout the university on institution-wide accreditation, compliance, planning, assessment, and evaluation initiatives and requirements.
- Support Institutional Effectiveness efforts with planning, administration, and coordination with campus partners for internal and national surveys.
- Track and document completion of planning, evaluation, and assessment activities and processes supported by Institutional Effectiveness, including student success key performance indicators and student satisfaction action plans.
- Organize and update documentation that supports Institutional Effectiveness progress in academic and co-curricular programs and administrative departments.
- Maintain the compliance calendar and alert partners to changes in compliance requirements.
- Assist with identifying compliance-related website updates as they pertain to internal policies, accreditation requirements, and governmental regulations.
- Assist with the development of reports for evaluation and assessment activities such as retention and student outcomes.
- Edit and distribute program-level reports and results to academic and administrative departments.
- Schedule meetings, take minutes/notes, and track follow-up on action items for Institutional Effectiveness meetings.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills; listening, writing, and speaking.
- Excellent organization and documentation skills.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task while being detail-oriented.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet project deadlines.
- Displays an interest in a career in higher education and/or analytics.
- Maintains departmental compliance by completing human subjects research, FERPA, and data privacy and security training.
- Ability to work at a computer station for long periods of time.
- Ability to communicate and interact via electronic mail and telephone.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references including name, telephone, and email address.
If you were referred by a current employee of Aurora University please include the name of the employee in your submission.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.