Adjunct Faculty (Online) - Educational Leadership (MAEL)
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University Online is seeking qualified adjunct instructors to develop and teach courses in our Educational Leadership program (MAEL).
Qualified individuals must meet the following hiring requirements:
- Advanced degree in school leadership
- Experience as a school principal (minimum of 5 years)
- Active Professional Educator License (PEL) with General Administrative endorsement
- Successfully complete the training and pass the assessment required for evaluation of licensed personnel under Section 24A-3 of the School Code (30.60)
Ideal candidates will meet at least one of the following hiring requirements:
- Chief School Business Official (CSBO) endorsement
- Expertise in curriculum and instruction
- Expertise in school improvement
- Law degree and/or working with special education
- Expertise in school-based technology
- Expertise in human resources
Please include “MAEL Online” in the subject line.
If you were referred by a current employee of Aurora University please include the name of the employee in your submission.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.