Adjunct Faculty - Natural Science and Mathematics
Aurora University is an independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1893 offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Our two campuses are located in Aurora, Illinois and on the shores of Geneva Lake in Wisconsin. Additionally, we have an Educational Center in Woodstock, Illinois. We seek people passionately involved in the educational process who will help us realize our vision.
The Division of Natural Science and Mathematics is looking for talented and creative adjunct faculty who can bring real life experience to the classroom for the following graduate courses. These courses are offered through one of our Masters programs for in-service teachers in Mathematics and Science.
- Open to graudate students in the Master of Arts in Teacher Leadership program in Life Sciences for middle and high school:
- TLDR5400 01 Math/Science Classroom Dynamics
- BIO6300 U1 01 Biotechnology for Science Classroom
- Open to graduate students in the Master of Arts in Teacher Leadership in Math and Science program for Elementary Teachers:
- TLDR5400 U1 01 Math Science Classroom Dynamics
- Open to graduate students in the Master of Arts in Teacher Leadership in Mathematics program for middle and high school teachers:
- MTH6020 01 Mathematical Connections
- MTH6030 01 Math Apps in Sci, Life Sci, Eng
- Open to graduate students in the Master of Science in Mathematics program:
- MTH5400 01 Probability and Statistics
- MTH5600 01 Assessment and Curriculum Development in Math
- MTH5500 01 Technology in Math Classroom
- MTH6700 01 Math Education Research II
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.