Tuition and Fees
The direct costs listed below represent the average cost of attending Aurora University. Actual costs may vary because of lab and clinical fees, room costs, meal plans, practicums, etc.
Full-time (12 - 17 semester hours per term): $12,000 per semester
Part-time (1 - 11 semester hours): $690 per semester hour
2018-2019 Room and Board
Average Room and Board (based on an average estimate used: standard double room and residential 15 meal plan): $5,690 per semester
2018-2019 semester hour rates (the following rates apply with the Summer 2018 term)
- Master of Arts in Education: $585
- Master of Arts in Mathematics Education: $500
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): $680
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA): $680
- Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA): $650
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing and Analytics: $800
- Master of Science in Mathematics: $500
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN): $680
- Master of Social Work (MSW): $600
- Doctor of Education (EdD): $630
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW): $750
Traditional Payment Plan
The payment of direct costs of tuition, fees, room and board, if applicable, (less any applied financial aid) is due one week prior to the start of each semester. Approximate billing dates are mid-July and early December.
Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan
At AU, you can fit the cost of an education into your budget by paying your academic expenses in affordable monthly payments. Your first five payments (August 1-December 1) are allocated to the fall semester, and the second five payments (January 1-May 1) are allocated to the spring semester. In some instances, the payment amount may vary between semesters due to the out-of-pocket obligation for each individual semester. There is a $30 enrollment fee per semester (subject to change without notice).
Please visit the student accounts page for more information regarding the semester payment plan as well as for a complete listing of charges and fees, including tuition, room and board, and other payment options.