2022-2023 Financial Aid Forms
Access your financial aid information and status on your Self-Service account. For detailed instructions, review the Financial Aid Self-Service User Guide.
Attention: Documents submitted via email cannot be accepted due to security reasons. See below for approved secure submission methods.
All paper forms must be submitted using one of the following methods:
Secure Document Uploader
Office of Financial Aid
347 S Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
Eckhart Hall, Room 324
How to Successfully Submit Documents
How to Submit Documents Without Printing
- Option 1: Open the PDF in Adobe, and use the Fill & Sign tab to add text and place your signature using the webcam, drawn signature, or image option.
- Option 2: Convert the document to a JPEG file and complete and sign using Microsoft Paint.
How to View Submitted Documents in Your Portal
- Allow up to 48 business hours for your item to be marked as received on your Self-Service account. Allow up to 2 weeks for your item to be fully reviewed by a counselor and processed.
- Incomplete forms will be marked as incomplete on your Self-Service account and will be requested on your account again until a complete form is submitted.
- Include your ID number on all documents for easy identification purposes.
- Do not send items that have not been requested. We are required to review every item you submit, so turning in an unrequested item will require us to verify your FAFSA data.
Note: The information included in the documents and links below is accurate at all Aurora University locations.
A. General Information and Miscellaneous Forms | B. Verification Forms | C. Petitions and Appeals | D. Federal Direct Stafford Loans | E. Federal Direct PLUS Loans | F. Veteran Education Benefits | R. Revised Loans | S. Summer 2023
A. General Information and Miscellaneous Forms
A1. Financial Aid Guide
A2. Explanation of Offer Letter and Estimated Net Cost
A3. State of IL MAP Grant (Est) Special Notice
A4. Financial Aid Rights and Responsibilities
A5. Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
A6. Withdrawals and Return of Title IV Funds
A7. FAFSA Website
B1. Household Size Verification
B2. IRS Data Retrieval Tool Instructions
B3. Ordering an IRS Tax Return Transcript
B4. Student Non-Tax Filer Verification
B5. Spouse Non-Tax Filer Verification
B6. Parent Non-Tax Filer Verification
B7. IRS Form 4506-T
B7a. Sample - Request Verification of Nonfiling
B7b. Sample - Request Tax Return Transcript
B8. Student Marital and Tax Filing Status Verification
B9. Parent Marital and Tax Filing Status Verification
B10. Financial Information Verification
B11. Student Asset Verification
B12. Parent Asset Verification
B13. Dependent Financial Support Verification
B14. A Guide to Retirement Fund Rollovers
B15. Proof of Illinois Residency
B16. Statement of Clarification
B17. Undergraduate to Graduate FAFSA Authorization
C1. Special Circumstance Request
C2. Dependency Override Request
C3. Scholarship Appeal
C4. Appeal for All Aid
D. Federal Direct Stafford Loans
D1. Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
D2. Stafford Sub/Unsub Loan Entrance Counseling
D3. Stafford Sub/Unsub Loan Exit Counseling
E1. Parent PLUS Loan Online Application
* Parent borrowers must complete the online application to see if approved or denied.
E2. Parent PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
E3. Parent PLUS Credit Counseling
Graduate Student Borrowers
E4. Graduate PLUS Loan Online Application
* Graduate borrowers must complete the online application to see if approved or denied.
E5. Graduate PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
E6. Graduate PLUS Loan Entrance Counseling
E7. Graduate PLUS Credit Counseling
F1. Veteran Benefit Responsibility
F2. Fall 2022 Veteran Benefit Certification Request
F3. Spring 2023 Veteran Benefit Certification Request
F4. Summer 2023 Veteran Benefit Certification Request
R1. Undergraduate REVISED Loan Request
R2. Graduate REVISED Loan Request
R3. Summer 2023 Undergraduate REVISED Loan Request
R4. Summer 2023 Graduate REVISED Loan Request