Accommodation Request Forms
Upon admission to the university, students seeking environmental and/or academic adaptations must contact the disability office to begin the collaboration process to meet the common goal of access. Each request for accommodation will be assessed individually, based on relevant circumstances and factors. It is the responsibility of the individual seeking an accommodation to identify the disability and to provide documentation of the disability at his/her own expense in accordance with our documentation requirements.
- Accommodations Request Form (PDF)
This form is used for students requesting academic accommodations. This can be submitted at any time during the school year.
- Housing Accommodations Request Form (PDF)
This form is used for all students requesting housing accommodations. Housing accommodation requests will be accepted at any time. However, in order to provide the University with the greatest opportunity to accommodate a housing related request before the student moves into housing, requests should ideally be received by the deadlines specified below:
- For returning resident students, this request should be submitted to the DRO by March 1 for the upcoming academic year.
- For incoming resident students, this request should be submitted by June 15 for the upcoming academic year.
- For current resident students for whom the need for an accommodation arises during the course of a semester, this request should be made as soon as possible.
The University does not guarantee approval of a housing request as a reasonable accommodation if the request is not submitted by the specified deadlines.
Please send completed form(s) and necessary documentation to:
Confidential fax: 630-844-3688
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora University - Disability Resource Office
347 S. Gladstone, Aurora, IL 60506