Why earn a Superintendent Endorsement from AU?
In the Superintendent Endorsement program, you will gain the knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary to provide superintendent leadership at the school district level. You will meet the requirements to sit for the Superintendent Endorsement upon completion of the ISBE-approved coursework.
Graduates of the Superintendent Endorsement program are also eligible to enter AU’s Doctor of Education: Leadership in Educational Administration program as an advanced standing candidate. The 60-semester-hour doctoral program is designed for professionals who wish to become superintendents or hold other top positions in school districts.
- Program length: 30 semester hours
- Location options: Main campus and Woodstock Center
- Tuition: View current rates
- K-12 assistant superintendent
- K-12 director of special services
- K-12 school district leader
- K-12 school administrator
- K-12 superintendent
Get hired by the best
- Batavia School District 101
- Country Club Hills District 160
- Downers Grove District 58
- Glen Ellyn District 41
- Hinsdale School District 86
- Huntley District 158
- Lake Zurich District 95
- Schaumburg District 54
- West Chicago District 94
- Woodstock District 200
- Yorkville District 115