MBA Evening Program
The MBA Evening Program is designed for working adults who seek flexibility in their course schedules with evening classes offered at the Woodstock Center. The program can be completed in approximately two years of part-time studies.
These requirements will apply to students enrolling at AU in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The MBA degree requires 36 semester hours, including 21 semester hours of MBA required core courses and 15 semester hours of electives.
Required core courses
Marketing Management (3)
Leadership and Organizational Behavior (3)
Managerial Accounting (3)
Corporate Finance (3)
Operations Management (3)
Applied Business Research (3)
Strategic Management (3)
Elective course topics
Human Resource Management
Internship in Business Administration
Special Topics in Business Administration
MBA students may also select up to two non-MBA classes from the Master of Science in Accountancy or Master of Public Administration graduate programs to fulfill the MBA elective requirements (a maximum of six non-MBA elective semester hours).
- Complete the application for admission.
- Submit transcripts (official, sealed in envelope) for all prior college and/or university credit.
- Aurora University accepts official electronic transcripts at AUfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional resume.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a grade point average of 3.0 or greater (on a 4.0 scale). Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants may be required to complete an interview with the program director and provide letters of recommendation.