MBA Plus One Daytime Program
These requirements will apply to students enrolling at AU in the 2018-2019 academic year. Current students can find the requirements that apply to them by consulting the relevant academic catalog.
AU offers a streamlined path to your MBA through day classes held on the main campus and at AU Orchard Center. Through full-time studies, the program can be completed in one year.
- INCREASE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL: U.S. workers holding a master’s degree earn 20 percent more in average annual salary than those with a bachelor’s degree.*
- GAIN THE SKILLS: Learn to effectively analyze business data to make key management decisions.
- STAY ON THE TEAM: Use another year of athletic eligibility.
- A BEST VALUE: Affordability and impressive outcomes define the AU graduate programs.**
- STREAMLINED APPLICATION PROCESS: No application fee and no GMAT/GRE required.
- PROFESSIONAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES: Participate in premier internships and networking opportunities with area business executives.
- NO TEXTBOOK COSTS AND LAPTOP INCLUDED: Computer equipped with industry-standard software.
- A completed graduate application for admission.
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Current AU undergraduate students interested in the Plus One program can apply here:
If you have completed or are working on your undergraduate degree at another institution, apply here:
Summer: 12 semester hours
June-August; 10-week day courses; AU Main Campus
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-Noon
MBA6020 Marketing Management (3)
MBA6030 Leadership and Organizational Behavior (3)
MBA6380 Communication Management (3)
MBA6310 Design Thinking (3)
Fall: 12 semester hours
August-December; 16-week day courses; AU Orchard Center
Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-Noon
MBA6045 Managerial Accounting (3)
MBA6050 Corporate Finance (3)
MBA6075 Operations Management (3)
MBA6090 Applied Business Research (3)
Secure Spring Internship
Spring: 12 semester hours
January-May; 16-week day courses; AU Orchard Center
Tuesday and Thursday, 9 a.m.-Noon
MBA6100 Strategic Management (3)
MBA6250 Data Analytics (3)
MBA6940 Business Internship (6)
- Four Saturday classroom sessions
- 285 minimum clock hours required of an on-site internship over the 16-week semester
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2016
**Crain’s Chicago Business, 2017