Why study accountancy at Aurora University?
This is your pathway to becoming an accountant. Our program prepares you to successfully complete professional exams and become a Certified Public Account (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA). The program will give you everything you need to take the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination.
The program is designed for working adults who seek flexibility in their course schedules with evening classes.
- Program length: 33 semester hours (approximately two years of part-time studies)
- Average class size: 17 students
- Location option: Main campus
- Tuition: View current rates
- Core courses in accounting, taxation, regulation analytics, and more
- Elective courses in information systems, special topics, and an internship
Experiential learning opportunities
The program is built heavily on real-world and simulated case studies. Our faculty are experts in the professional world of accounting and bring that knowledge to the classroom.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accounting manager
- Budget analyst
- Tax accountant
- Chief financial officer
Get hired by the best
- Grant Thornton, CPAs
- New York Life
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, CPAs
- RR Donnelly
- U.S. Department of Energy