Why study accountancy at Aurora University?
This is your pathway to becoming a CPA. Our program prepares you to successfully complete professional exams and become a Certified Public Account (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA). The program will give you everything you need to take the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination in Illinois.
The program is designed for working adults who seek flexibility in their course schedules with evening classes.
- Program length: 30 semester hours (which can be completed in one year)
- Average class size: 17 students
- Location option: Main campus
- Tuition: View current rates
- Core courses in accounting, taxation, regulation, analytics, and more
- Elective courses in governmental accounting, information systems, special topics, and an internship
Experiential learning opportunities
The program is built heavily on real-world and simulated case studies. Our faculty are experts in the professional world of accounting and bring that knowledge to the classroom.
- Public Accounting (CPA)
- Corporate Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Forensic Accounting
Get hired by the best
- Grant Thornton, CPAs
- New York Life
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, CPAs
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Legacy Professionals
- Mueller CPA