Questions to Consider when Finding Your Internship
Think about these questions as you search for your internship:
- What is your major?
- What kind of internship are you looking for?
- Can you identify an internship that brings your skills and experiences in the classroom to life?
- What are your strengths, interests, and values as they relate to your career goals?
- How does an internship fit in with your career plan?
- Do you want to work during the summer or school year?
- What other obligations do you have outside of school? How will an internship fit in your schedule?
- Do you need a paid internship or is an unpaid position an option?