All faculty, staff, and students who wish to park on-campus must register their vehicle with the Department of Campus Public Safety. By registering your vehicle(s) with the University, you agree to abide by all the regulations set forth by Aurora University. These regulations will be enforced by the Department of Campus Public Safety of Aurora University.
To register your vehicle and receive a parking permit:
- Step 1: Payment of $25 annual parking permit fee must be made in the Office of Student Accounts (103 Eckhart Hall) or the Bookstore (1st floor, Dunham Hall). Payment can be made at Campus Public Safety with credit card or check only. Students, faculty and staff must have an AU photo ID before receiving a permit.
- Step 2: Read the parking regulations.
- Step 3: Download the appropriate registration form below. Fill it out, print it and return it to Campus Public Safety at 1408 Southlawn. Downloading and signing the form confirms you have read and agree to the parking regulations.
- Step 4: Submit parking permit fee receipt to the Department of Campus Public Safety located at 1408 Southlawn to be issued parking permit (if payment is made at Student Accounts or bookstore).
- Step 5: Affix permit (i.e. sticker) in the lower corner of the front passenger-side windshield.