Our Adult Degree Completion (ADC) programs are designed for students who have several years of life experience and some previous college coursework. We welcome transfer credit from other regionally accredited institutions, even if it was completed several years ago. In the ADC program, you’ll take advantage of:
- Courses offered year-round, most in eight-week modules
- Small classes with peers who are committed to obtaining their degrees
- Personalized advising to guide you throughout your academic experience and help you on your career path
- An affordable private education with financial aid, deferred billing and payment plans available
- Convenient evening, weekend and online class options
Take the Next Step
We consider students for Adult Degree Completion admission who meet the following criteria:
- Work or military experience
- Some previous college coursework (at a community college or two- or four-year regionally accredited institution)
- A transfer grade-point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher
How to Apply
- Complete the free online application for admission.
- Submit your official transcripts from all previous college work. We can evaluate your transfer credit with unofficial transcripts, but you must submit official transcripts to the Office of Admission prior to being accepted to Aurora University.
Tuition and Financial AidStudents in Adult Degree Completion programs are eligible for a lower tuition rate than our standard undergraduate tuition. We also offer financial aid, payment plans and deferred billing. Your financial aid advisor will help you plan your college financing.
2012–2013 Tuition: $480 per semester hour
Conditional AdmissionIf you do not meet the criteria for regular admission, you may be admitted on a conditional basis. Contact an admission recruiter to review your transcripts and discuss your options.
Center for Adult & Graduate StudiesEckhart Hall 105
347 S. Gladstone Ave.
Aurora, IL 60506