Please print and complete the Transcript Request Form and mail or fax it to:
Office of the Registrar
347 S. Gladstone Avenue
Aurora, IL 60506
Complete the transcript request form on WebAdvisor.
Transcripts are issued at no charge. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
All over-the-counter transcripts — defined as same-day service —cost $25 per transcript.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, personal checks and cash.
The Office of the Registrar does not issue unofficial transcripts. Current students may print their unofficial academic records from WebAdvisor.
- Requests must be in writing. A student's academic record is considered confidential. Therefore, transcripts will be issued only at the written request of an individual student, or appropriate institutions or officials, in writing.
- Personal official copies may be issued. However, such copies will be stamped "Issued to Student" and generally are not valid as a basis for admission to another school.
- High school grades and test scores are not transmitted on transcripts.
- Grades, GPAs and drop status are accurate as of the day of issue.
- Aurora University cannot release or provide copies of transcripts issued to it from another institution. Please contact the original institution or testing agency for copies.
- Academic dismissal is reported on all transcripts.
- Transcripts will be withheld until the student's financial record with the university is clear. Until such time as that occurs, transcripts will only be issued to potential employers if financial arrangements have been approved. Transcripts issued in such cases will be stamped "For Potential Employment Use Only."
- Transcripts are not available during the grade submission period.