Tuition and Fees
The direct costs listed below represent the average cost of attending Aurora University. Actual costs may vary because of lab and clinical fees, room costs, meal plans, health insurance, practicums, etc.
Full-time (12 - 17 semester hours per term): $10,560 per semester
Part-time (1 - 11 semester hours): $610 per semester hour
2013-2014 Room and Board
Average Room and Board (based on an average double room and Block Meal Plan): $9,290 per year
Graduate2014-2015 semester hour rates (the following rates apply with the Summer 2014 term)
- Master of Arts in Education (non-cohort: MACI/MAEL/MATL/MATC/Bilingual-ESL/Post-Bac): $585
- Master of Arts in Leadership for Service (MALS): $595
- Master of Arts in Mathematics Education: $500
- Master of Arts in Mathematics and Science for Elementary Teachers: $500
- Master of Arts in Science Education: $500
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): $660
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA): $670
- Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA): $590
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing and Analytics: $800
- Master of Science in Mathematics: $500
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN): $670
- Master of Social Work (MSW): $590
- Doctor of Education (EdD): $610
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW): $740
Traditional Payment Plan
The payment of direct costs of tuition, fees, room and board, if applicable, (less any applied financial aid) is due one week prior to the start of each semester. Approximate billing dates are mid-July and early December.
Interest-free Monthly Payment Plan for 2013-2014
At AU, you can fit the cost of an education into your budget by paying your academic expenses in affordable monthly payments. You are allowed to spread expenses over each semester in five installments. The first payment for Fall semester is due August 1, 2013 and the first payment for Spring semester is due January 2, 2014. There is a $30 enrollment fee per semester (subject to change without notice).
Please visit the Student Accounts page for more information regarding the semester payment plan as well as for a complete listing of charges and fees, including tuition, room & board, and other payment options.