At the AU School of Nursing, you’ll become a part of a close-knit community of students and professionals dedicated to making a difference in the lives of their patients and in the community. You’ll get individualized attention from our faculty with small classes and labs in our state-of-the-art nursing education facilities. Our partnerships with area hospitals and community care facilities provide opportunities for hands-on learning to prepare you for the workforce.
We believe that today’s nurses must be providers, educators, researchers, managers and advocates. We teach both the art and science of nursing to train professionals who not only care for the health needs of their patients, but also build relationships, provide compassionate service and become leaders in the field.We offer programs to fit your goals and lifestyles, with full- and part-time programs for traditional and non-traditional students online and on our Aurora and Woodstock, Ill., and Williams Bay, Wis., campuses.
Explore our programs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Aurora campus
- RN to BSN Degree Completion: For RNs who wish to earn a bachelor's degree | Aurora, Williams Bay and Woodstock campuses | On-site at hospitals and healthcare facilities | Online
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Administration and Educator tracks | Aurora and Woodstock campuses | On-site at hospitals and healthcare facilities | Online
- Master of Science in Nursing Bridge Program: For ADNs who hold a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing | Aurora and Woodstock campuses | Online
- Post-graduate Nursing Certificates: For those who already hold a master's degree, DPN or PhD | Administration and Educator tracks | Aurora campus | Online
The baccalaureate program and the Master of Science in Nursing program are fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791.