The Office of the Registrar manages all transcript requests, enrollment verifications and campus room reservations. We do not process course registration for undergraduate, graduate or adult degree-completion students.
First floor, Eckhart Hall
Academic Year: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Transcripts will be processed from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registration for classes
At AU, our academic advisors will meet with you in person to plan your academic schedules, register you for classes and help you decide on a major. Upperclassmen may register for courses online, but are encouraged to consult with their advisors before registering.
- Degree-seeking freshmen and sophomores: Contact the Crouse Center for Student Success.
- Degree-seeking juniors and seniors: Contact the Crouse Center for Student Success or register online through WebAdvisor.
- Adult degree-completion students: Contact the Center for Adult and Graduate Studies
- Graduate students: Contact the Center for Adult and Graduate Studies
- At-large students: Contact the Registrar's Office at 630-844-5462