Residence Hall Network Login Information
Aurora University residence halls located on the Aurora campus are equipped with wired and wireless network capabilities. If you are having problems logging in, contact Information Technical Services at 630-844-5790 or send an e-mail to ITSHelp@aurora.edu. Include your name, residence hall, room number, and way to contact you. We may need to schedule a time to troubleshoot your problem.
Wireless Login Instructions:
- Enable your wireless connection and connect to AU Residence Halls network.
- If you are unable to see the wireless network, reference your computer instructions for wireless troubleshooting.
Wireless and Wired Login Instructions:
- Launch your web browser and accept the security certificate. The prompt for this will vary based on your web browser and version. Below are examples for Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Firefox - Select "Accept this certificate permanently"
Internet Explorer - Select "Continue to this website (not recommended)"
- After accepting the security certificate, you will be prompted with the Aurora University login page. Enter your Email/Moodle/WebAdvisor username and password. Example: jsmith05
- Aurora University use HTTPS web browser encryption to protect your account information when logging into the wired or wireless network.
- AU wireless does not connect using any type of encryption (WEP or WPA).
- Some web sites use encryption security when entering password information. This is very common when logging into bank web sites. Typically, a secure web site starts with https://
- Aurora University highly recommends you protect your computer using an antivirus software, spyware software, etc.