Aurora University is an independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1893 offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Our two campuses are located in Aurora, Illinois and on the shores of Geneva Lake in Wisconsin. Additionally, we have an Educational Center in Woodstock, Illinois. We seek people passionately involved in the educational process who will help us realize our vision.
Aurora University is looking to hire qualified adjuncts to teach a number of courses in strategic communication. Candidates able to teach in the areas of public relations, advertising, professional writing and production, and communication campaign management are in particular need. Courses we will need to staff at the AU campus, Woodstock Center/Adult Completion Program, and online include:
- Intro to PR (undergraduate - Freshmen/Sophomore level)
- Intro to Advertising (undergraduate - Freshmen/Sophomore level)
- Strategic Communication Writing & Production (undergraduate - junior level)
- Strategic Communication Campaigns (undergraduate - junior/senior level)
- Research Design & Analysis (undergraduate senior level)
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to becoming a model university of the twenty-first century. Toward this effort we are determined to have a faculty, staff, and student body reflecting the cultural demographics of the greater Chicago area.