Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Aurora University!
Take the next step toward transforming your life at AU:
- Make your deposit: Let us know that you plan on attending AU by making your tuition deposit. Deposits should be made by May 1 for the following fall term.
- Plan your finances: Complete the FAFSA and contact the Office of Financial Aid to help you navigate the financial aid process.
- Sign up for AU4U Orientation: At orientation, you’ll meet your academic advisor, register for classes, get to know your classmates and learn all about AU. Your parents are invited, too!
- Explore housing options: Secure your spot in one of our residence halls by completing a housing contract and making your deposit.
- Attend Welcome Week: Our fun-filled Welcome Week will help you make new friends and get acquainted with the university.
- Talk to your admission representative: We can answer all of your questions and help you decide if AU is the perfect fit. Contact the Office of Admission at 630-844-5533 or email@example.com.
- Connect with admitted students: Join our Facebook group to connect with other students who are making their college decisions.
- Visit campus: Schedule a tour or attend an upcoming open house to explore campus, meet our faculty and students, and learn more about our academic programs.