If you are considering returning to school for a graduate degree, or even to complete the undergraduate degree you started years ago, Aurora University has programs for you! At AU, we are committed to your professional and academic development.
- Considering your busy life and many commitments, we know you appreciate programs that can be completed through various schedules. We offer our M.B.A. program in eight-week sessions; and our M.S.W. is offered during the day, evening and even in a weekend format at our Williams Bay, Wisconsin, location. Many of our programs offer evening and Saturday morning classes, and some programs are offered in a cohort format.
- Classes are offered on a year-round basis with optional summer classes. This provides you the opportunity to complete your degree even more quickly if you desire.
- Small class sizes ensure personalized interaction with your instructors and fellow classmates. Advising is individualized, too. Qualified faculty members advise you on completing your degree and how your degree can enhance or even change your career.
- Quality is important to you. AU is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. All programs are accredited by the appropriate national accrediting agencies.
- Financing your education is possible through a combination of need-based financial aid and student loans, and scholarships are available based on need and program type.