Our Adult Degree Completion (ADC) programs are designed for students who have several years of life experience and some previous college coursework. We welcome transfer credit from other regionally accredited institutions, even if it was completed several years ago. In the ADC program, you’ll take advantage of:
- Courses offered year-round, most in eight-week modules
- Small classes with peers who are committed to obtaining their degrees
- Personalized advising to guide you throughout your academic experience and help you on your career path
- An affordable private education with financial aid, deferred billing and payment plans available
- Convenient evening, weekend and online class options
Take the Next Step
We consider students for Adult Degree Completion admission who meet the following criteria:
- Work or military experience
- Some previous college coursework (at a community college or two- or four-year regionally accredited institution)
- A transfer grade-point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher
How to Apply
- Complete the free online application for admission.
- Submit your official transcripts from all previous college work. We can evaluate your transfer credit with unofficial transcripts, but you must submit official transcripts to the Office of Admission prior to being accepted to Aurora University. Official transcripts should be sent to:
Office of Admission
347 S. Gladstone Ave.
Aurora, IL 60506
If possible your high school or college can send your official, encrypted transcripts electronically to AU-ETranscripts@aurora.edu.